Pacific Beach Hotel, Oahu, HawaiiGraceful waves roll in on legendary Waikiki Beach just steps from one of the most ideally located oceanfront hotels in Honolulu. Unwind in Pacific Beach Hotel's comfortable, family-friendly guestrooms offering sweeping beachfront views.
- Coin Laundry, Valet Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Sun deck with pool and whirlpool Jacuzzi
- Tennis Courts and Golf Cages
- In-Room Dining
- 280,000 Gallon Indoor Oceanarium – Showcases 70 Different Species of Marine Life
- 24-Hour Fitness Center Super Sport Club (Additional fee)
- Laule'a Spa (Additional fee)
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Hotel Accommodations
- Onsite Airport/Hotel Transfers
- GradWeek Wristband Good for Exclusive Discounts at Restaurants & on Tours
- Welcome Orientation
- Express Check-In
- Hotel Taxes, Bellman & Maid Gratuities
- 24-Hour Adult Destination Staff
- FREE $5,000 Primary Medical Insurance
- FREE $10,000 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- Online Trip & Account Info
- Pearl Harbor Tour
- Catamaran Ride
- Farewell dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe
- 3 Awesome Themed Night Events
RestaurantsTHE OCEANARIUM RESTAURANT
Where Dining is an Adventure...
At Pacific Beach Hotel, Waikiki's Ilima award-winning Oceanarium Restaurant, the flavors are as amazing as the scenery. Discover delicious crab legs, tender prime rib of beef, fresh island sashimi and Nigiri sushi; Oceanarium offers a themed buffet every night of the week. Indulge in the nightly pasta and dessert stations – all alongside incredible views of nearly 400 fish and more than 70 different species of marine life from in and around Waikiki. Nowhere else will you find a family vacation dining experience quite like this. (By reservation only)
ALOHA CENTER CAFÉ
If you're looking for a quick bite and refreshing drinks in an open-air setting, Aloha Center Café at Pacific Beach Hotel, Waikiki is the perfect place. Relax with a morning cup of freshly brewed coffee, or enjoy happy hour with friends. Featuring hot and cold coffee drinks, smoothies, sandwiches, and pastries Aloha Center Café is ideal for casual outdoor dining or those on the run. Stop by and pick up a "Grab-n-Go" lunch or snack to enjoy now or later.
Open from 6:00AM – 7:00PM, daily
Below are some of the best Hawaiian adventures and activities of Gradweek that we have bundled into our exciting optional action pacs.
Action Pac A (Available as an optional add-on)
North Shore Beach blowout –
Experience Hawaii's famous north shore home of world famous Banzai Pipeline, Waimea Bay, and Sunset Beach. Hang out on the beach, swim in warm tropical waters, and enjoy a beach BBQ at the Gradweek tent.
Water Sport Adventure Day – Our friends at H20 Watersports & Star Beach Boys will show you a true island adventure with the following awesome adventures: Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Bumper Tube, Bananna Boat, or a 1 hour surf lesson at famous Waikiki!
Action Pac B (Available as an optional add-on)
This includes everything in action pac A, and what trip to Hawaii would be complete without a traditional Hawaiian Luau? Gradweek's most popular event takes place on a private beach under the stars and swaying palms of Oahu.
*all activities are subject to change*