Hyatt Place Hotel, Oahu, HawaiiLocated 2 Blocks from beautiful Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii. This tropical, seaside haven is your springboard into incredible island activities. Use Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach to reach the eastern sands of Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park to the south, or Ala Wai golf to the north. Everything is less than two miles away, whether it’s the world’s largest outdoor shopping center at Ala Moana or once-in-a-lifetime experiences like swimming with dolphins.
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout Hotel
- Business Center (with free high-speed internet access)
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool with Sun Deck
- In-Room Safe & Mini-Fridge
- Credit Card Operated Self-Serve Laundry Facility
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Hotel Accommodations
- On-Site Roundtrip Airport/Hotel Transfers
- Welcome Orientation
- GradWeek Wristband (good for exclusive discounts at restaurants and tours)
- Hotel Taxes, Bellmen & Maid Gratuities
- 24-Hour Adult Destination Staff & Destination Manager
- $5,000 Primary Medical Insurance
- $10,000 Med Evacuation Insurance
- Online Account Access and Trip Info
- Hawaii Bonus
- Free Club Pass (good for up to 3 club nights)
- Free Pearl Harbor Tour & Swap Meet
- Free Catamaran Cruise
- Free Gradweek Dinner
RestaurantsA.M. Kitchen Skillet
Always has plenty to choose from with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit and more
(weekdays 6:30–9:30 a.m. & weekends 6:30–10:00 a.m.)
Offering specialty beverages made with Starbucks® espresso roast
24/7 Gallery Menu
Offering freshly prepared meals any time day or night
Below are some of the best Hawaiian adventures and activities of Gradweek that we have bundled into our exciting optional action pacs.
Action Pac A (Available as an optional add-on)
Secret Island Beach Blowout –
Join GradWeek for a day away from the busy city of Waikiki for a taste of island life. Enjoy a scenic bus ride full of lush green landscaping and breathtaking waterfalls before arriving at the famous Kualoa Ranch. Upon arrival you'll board boats and head to Secret Island for a day of kayaking, canoe riding, standup paddle boarding, beach volleyball, table tennis, horseshoes or a ride on their glass bottom boat. In addition to all the free activities, GradWeek will take over the beach with hundreds of Grads, DJ, dancing, and more! Lunch is included! This will be one of the best days of your trip!!!
Water Sport Adventure Day – Our friends at H20 Watersports & Star Beach Boys will show you a true island adventure with the following awesome adventures: Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Bumper Tube, Bananna Boat, or a 1 hour surf lesson at famous Waikiki!
Action Pac B (Available as an optional add-on)
This includes everything in action pac A, and what trip to Hawaii would be complete without a traditional Hawaiian Luau? Gradweek's most popular event takes place on a private beach under the stars and swaying palms of Oahu.
*all activities are subject to change*